We'll let you know when
your shoes are back in stock.
ALL SIZES ARE US-BASED
The natural properties of Wool Runners
Lightweight and breathable
Flexibly conforms to
Cool in the heat and
warm in the cold
So soft you can
Low Carbon Footprint
We are constantly seeking new ways to use the world’s smartest natural materials. After years of research, we harnessed the incredible powers of merino wool from New Zealand to create a shoe like no other.
Our innovative merino fabric conforms to your foot like no other shoe, so there’s never any rubbing or pinching. Just cruising, schmoozing, and never-removing, for wherever you go.
Superfine New Zealand merino wool travels to a premium Italian mill to be knitted into our very own material. Our textile uses fibers that are 20% the diameter of a human hair; so, unlike the wool you may be used to, our breathable fabric regulates temperature and moisture without any itch.
At every step, we ask ourselves what we can do to improve how we make shoes: from how we treat our sheep, to our manufacturing process, to using natural materials whenever possible.
- A proprietary dual-faced textile, knitted to create a soft, itch-free interior and a durable, dirt-resistant exterior
- No unnecessary seams or embellishments: cut into a single, sock-like shape for uninterrupted comfort
- Our superfine merino has a 60% reduction in carbon footprint compared to polyester
- Proprietary blend of low-density (lightweight) foam and rubber so your shoes aren’t your proverbial ball and chain
- Expertly cushions while balancing weight and friction control
- High cushion comfort using Ortholite® polyurethane designed with castor bean oil, a renewable raw material
- Lined with our proprietary merino fabric for softness, moisture wicking, and odor reduction
- All insoles need some love from time to time – these are typically the culprits of a smelly shoe, and we want you to enjoy your shoes for years, so we offer replacement insoles at a great price
ALL ABOUT ALLBIRDS
We take craftsmanship seriously and look to nature for inspiration.LEARN MORE